Wednesday 18 March 2009

Holy crap the fish are alive.



Dear Claire.

I absolutely can't believe I didn't kill your fish. I also, in a fit of something or other, in the store across the street, did not buy bacon and cook it in your house.

I did make some incredible soup using your blender, and I will make it again. It's almost vegan, but not quite. Pretty vegan. It does involve a lot of broccoli, tofu some onion and some potato. And a blender. The vegan part is the cheese after. But I suppose that's optional even! One time I might try a version where I fry the onion in bacon and then blend everything together else separately and have onion and bacon crunchy bits. Maybe one day when I'm feeling the need for heart attack food.

Anyway, here is a picture of me and the Fox eating, and here is photographic proof at least 3 of the fish are alive. This will be considered complete sucess, because even though I think there might have been four of them at one point, the entire tank is not a dead black mess which is what I was pretty sure was going to happen.

Horray! I'm so happy you're back.

No comments:

Post a Comment